Senior Valuer/Senior Manager
Edmund Tie & Company is a homegrown full-service real estate consultancy headquartered in Singapore, with regional offices in Malaysia and Thailand. Believing in our ethos of “Ties that bind”, Edmund Tie & Company is committed to forming strong, meaningful partnerships with developers, investors and employees.
As the foundation of the business, people are EDMUND TIE’s greatest asset. This is why our people are always encouraged to expand their skills and knowledge – and at times, even challenged to step out of comfort zones – so that they can reach their fullest potential.
We are always on the lookout for talents to join our diverse, high-calibre teams. We have the environment and resources to provide you with limitless opportunities for your career development.
An exciting opportunity to join us as Senior Valuer/Senior Manager to develop your career in property tax advisory and valuation for other statutory purposes.
- To manage our clients property tax portfolios with diverse range of properties
- Carry out site inspections and analyse market data to assess the annual values for property tax purpose
- Liaise and discuss with assessors in Property Tax Department of IRAS on objections
- Prepare assessment reports for property tax objections and appeals
- Keep abreast of real estate market and be involved in statutory valuation for land betterment charge, compulsory acquisition, etc
- Degree in Real Estate or equivalent discipline
- Experience in property tax assessment/ valuation is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the local property market industry
- Possess good communication skills and team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Interested candidates, please send us a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.